Click here to watch the episode
- Marc V. Levine: Wisconsin's economy is nowhere near the 'head of the class'
- James Rowen: Will high-end golf courses help Wisconsin's poor economy?
- Alex Molinaroli, Todd Teske, Tim Sullivan: Investing public money in a new arena is a smart bet
- Ed Heinzelman: The Bucks are more important than the university?
- Lena Taylor: Protecting the right to vote remains critical
- James Wigderson: An ID is needed in nearly every aspect of society, now it's needed to vote
- Leon D. Young: The high court takes a pass
- Alan J. Borsuk: Milwaukee 'turnaround schools' plan likely to be scaled back
- Michael Bonds: Speaking out for public education
- Alex Molnar: Darling's recovery district idea is designed to fail
- Doug Laube: Stop playing politics with women's health
- Bill Kraus: Unfinished business: The 4th Estate
- Zach Wisniewski: Ten questions from Blogging Blue readers to DPW chair candidate Stephen Smith
- Doug Moe: Robert M. La Follette's boyhood home to open doors
- Emily Mills: A 'liberty' that doesn't set you free
- Callen Harty: The Religious Freedom Restoration Act
- Jonathan Krause: You will believe what i tell you to believe
- Chris Liebenthal: Supreme Court won't hear arguments regarding John Doe
- Michael Horne: Are Abrahamson's days as chief justice numbered?
- Paul Fanlund: Scott Walker casts a shadow over the April 7 ballot
|All articles posted in the column above reflect the views of the authors, and these opinions are neither endorsed nor supported by WisOpinion.com.|