Click here to watch the episode
- Lisa Kaiser: Clinton keeps her cool while Trump gets trumped
- Gregory Humphrey: Random thoughts on a most unusual presidential debate
- Casey Hoff: We should admit we are all biased
- John Nichols: Wisconsin, and America, should be debating legalization of marijuana
- Kathleen Vinehout: Audit to investigate King veterans home
- Joseph E. Kerschner and Janis M. Orlowski: CMS should revamp star rating system
- James Rowen: Vos wanted higher Wis. speed limit; credit him the carnage
- Spencer Black: State's 'squeaky clean' reputation forever sullied
- Rebecca Blank: State of the University address: It's time to reinvest in UW
- Stacy Racine Lynch: Why I chose and support public schools
'The Insiders' preview the presidential debates
- Brian Fraley: Previewing tonight's presidential debate
- Mitch Henck: Trump has advantage in debate
- James Wigderson: Reince Priebus, never means never
- John Nichols: Ask the candidates if they are ready to legalize marijuana--and, if not, why?
Clinton and Ryan on poverty
Don't let political fear box your vote in Nov. 8th
- Dave Zweifel: Where's uproar over Trump's foundation using money to settle suits?
- Barbara Hasper: Sympathy for a Clinton?
- Ruth Conniff: Walker's fundraising spree
|All articles posted in the column above reflect the views of the authors, and these opinions are neither endorsed nor supported by WisOpinion.com.|