Click here to watch the episode
'The Insiders' handicap key state Senate races
- Dave Zweifel: 'Discord' at conventions is a proud Democratic tradition
- Craig Mastantuono: Thoughts from Philadelphia
- Chris Rochester: Anti-trade contingent corners Kind at DNC
- Mike McCabe: The deciding factor
- Mitch Henck: Hillary Clinton recruits Republicans
- Charlie Sykes: The Dems Make A Play for ... Conservatives?
- David Blaska: No flags, no police widows at the Democrats' house of despair
- Alec Loftus: The hunt for red October surprise
- Chris Walker: Reporter barred from Mike Pence event in Wisconsin sets dangerous precedent
- James Rowen: Will Trump come to Wisconsin? And does Walker help?
New statewide campaign to combat human trafficking
- Rebecca Blank: Thoughts from summer
- Kevin Binversie: Paul Nehlen's ad strategy makes little sense
- Phillip N. Diehl: Paul Ryan rewrites 50 years of poverty history
- Bruce Murphy: Walker's bizarre choice for High Court
- James Wigderson: This is what an enthusiasm gap looks like
- Christian Schneider: Trump stealing Clinton's historic moment
- Gregory Humphrey: Note to Republicans: 'America is already great. America is already strong'
- Mitch Henck: Michael Bloomberg lands punch against Donald Trump
|All articles posted in the column above reflect the views of the authors, and these opinions are neither endorsed nor supported by WisOpinion.com.|